Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IKEA Catalogue 2009 - Out Now!


Thank goodness because I think Ive almost managed to buy one of everything from the 2008 catalogue!

I really am addicted to IKEA (I shop there about twice a month and my home is a shrine to the Swedish Gods) and not surprisingly, their latest catalogue doesn't disappoint.

Make sure you grab a copy in-store or browse online at www.ikea.com

There's even a couple of pages dedicated to
'Small Business, Big Ideas' but I'm sure you'll find loads of inspiration for your office or workplace amongst the 376 pages of delectable IKEA goodness.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love browsing through Ikea catalogue...I got mine yesterday but haven't had a chance to go though it yet though...

icklekids said...

That's a great idea ... I'll have a look to get more organised for my home office. Thanks for the tip.

Nicole said...

I'm addicted to Ikea as well and was looking through their latest catalogue, however due to living in Hong Kong the catalogue was in Chinese so I could only look at the pictures. LOL!

My office is completely decked out with their furniture and accessories.

http://www.moderngoddessonline.com

Anonymous said...

Love that single chair, I am off to shop!!

Annette Piper said...

I wish I lived closer to IKEA. Love the store (although the one way traffic winding in and out is a little frustrating if you forget something!) and love their catalogues too.

Spot On Graphic Design said...

You're lucky Annette. I live about 10 minutes from one of them so a lot of my money finds it's way there!